Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Random post n some pics of prague n SNOW

Just an impulse to post something up 2day although as usual nothing much interesting happened. Had a 3 hour lecture of Professional Update gosh... it was so boring my eyes were becoming smaller n smaller n smaller by the second... couldn't wait to get out of that lecture theather.(Just reminds me of the times where we used to have those 9-5 lectures with the same lecturer jabbering away for like 3 hours or more *HORRORS*) I changed my date for the air tickets again this is like the 3rd time d lucikly Ai lian was so nice about it although i can see that she didnt get much sleep these few days muz be about the air tickets.... Sorry.

Aah now i'm in my messy room thinking of what to do next ... maybe i shud juz do the notes for gene therapy n stop procastinating. *sigh* life is so damn repetitive here. I wanna go home. I wanna start working. And I miss MALAYSIAN FOOD ..... hehehe

Until next time... Cheers.
p/s Oh beforei actually forget i'll post up some of my pics from prague ENJOY

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
view from Charles Bridge

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
view from Prague Castle

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cathedral in Prague Castle

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
jolly its SNOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
it's snowing

No comments: