Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Monday Blues.....

I was super darn bored yesterday ...... seriously and i'm not complaining about not having classes but its just that i dun have anything to do and i dun even feel like opening my DDS book or whatever book that is for that matter. Gosh life is BORING here . I wish I was back in Malaysia with all the shopping centers and the cheaper clothes and all haha patience i guess. Instead i spent my time on You-Tube and watching Grey's Anatomy.

I argued with him again on Skype.. Unbelivable right. Well it was partly my fault coz i had to bring up that topic again but then i do blame him I mean he gave me like a glimer of hope that he was coming and then suddenly whoosh all gone ... he told me he didnt have enuf money.
G-O-N-E. That's it.....Can't wait.... Now i cant wait to go home.


Looking on the bright side but not actually that bright also coz i have to go thru some storm clouds first .... is my long awaited EUROPE TRIP hehe i cannot wait until all my final exams are over then i can ENJOY myself to the max. But then mummy and daddy still have not planned the trip yet but i have a rough idea of where i wanna go.... ah... Italy, Paris, Switzerland Gosh my mouth is watering d hehe....

Oh yes before i forget I went to Livingstone on Thursday coz my fren said there was like really cheap designer's stuff there. It was an unbelivable 45 minutes bus ride from Glasgow to Livingstone . I think about 5-10min more we could have reached Edinburgh already.... Anyway it wasn't that disappointing coz i bought 2 Levi's jeans for........ 2 POUNDS Unbelivable right 1 pound for a pair of Levi's jeans. So what if its a 5 year old design.... If it looks nice its comforable and cheap ..... Just grab it... haha my ridiculous philosophy. Sadly that was all i bought coz the other clothes there were way expensive for me *sob*sob* feel guilty if i simply spent my parents money . Anyways i saw a really nice miniskirt there from D&G any nice angel wanna sponsor the skirt for me...... (p/s it costs 47 pounds u do the maths ) just kidding k . But i really feel in love with it too bad it was still expensive for me even if its a D&G.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
one of the Levi's jeans that i bought ignore the messy room though :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the second Levi's jeans that i bought

No comments: