Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Christine's b'day & more

Sorry i was a bit late in posting this post coz i was really busy with the research project arghh... It's really driving me up the wall. Finally i can say that i'm 99% done with it.

On 23rd of March we celebrated christine's b'day silly us we thought she didnt noe the surprise we planned for her then when it was 12 she came out from her room and caught everyone standing outside our apartment red-handed hehe. Abby, Aaron, Dylan and Pou Wee <-- the culprits haha. Partly it was becoz of us also..... 1. We were acting a bit strange that day coz initially the plan was to keep her entertained by watching movie in the kitchen so that all of them could come into the apartment and hide in one of our rooms but christine insisted on watching inside her room so we had to change our plans..

2. Rosie went down to Mike's place for dinner. (Actually she went down to bake the muffin's) Later christine said that rosie usually do not go down to Mike's placefor dinner on a Wednesday

3. We make her bake her own muffin and wen wei let her eat 1 muffin coz she said that was an extra muffin. ( coz we wanted to bake her 23 muffin. There was 24 muffins including the ones Rosalind & Abby baked) I suppose she kinda figure it out so.....

PLAN FAILED


Anyway it was still fun n all just that she wasnt so surprised. Anyway that brings me back to the story of the flying rabbits... My little NG at home is seriously bcoming very naughty. She was climbing up the pile of stuff like a monkey too bad i dun have any pictures to show u how naughty she can be........ rabbits......


Finally the last tutorial about Prescribing or something like that marked the end of my Uni lecture days (muhahaha) Now its just exams and me and graduation. (I really hope i can get those good grades and graduate) The facilitator didn't even look like a pharmacist. Christine say he looked like a fashion designer. Know what, i agree with her.


Lastly some random stuff i hope i can get my vacations plans sorted out asap but the tour that my parents book is not a guranteed depature one so i will just have to wait and see whether it will be moving or not ( I hope it does) so i can plan all my accomodations and flights there ... coz i'll be meeting them in Rome. I guess that's all i'm writing till now better get back to my Biopharm. Cherios.


p/s. Sorry but i dun have any pics to post up to u all. Promise i'll post it up the next time after i have them all sorted out.

No comments: