Sunday, May 13, 2007

End of Exams?

Hmm... First of all sorry for not updating my blog for sooo long(haha i think it was about 4 weeks) sorry guys but then it was my major exam n i was really feeling the pressure well i guess i kinda feel relieved now since its all OVER but then now i feel really really bored now arghh.

Now I'm permanently stuck onto this comp watching you tube nonstop i think i finished one drama ad Tokyo Juliet (I noe its old but i really have nothing to watch ad unless you guys have a better suggestion for me) Now currently watching Full House and once again i noe its a very old show but i havent watched it yet hehe and anyways it seems pretty interesting and funny and besides i didnt noe what else to do anymore.

Ohh did i hear anyone ask how were the exams hmm lets see if i can recall everyone of them:

Clinical Pharmacology and Prescribing:
Gosh this paper......I really got no words to describe it la. Regret not reading the 2nd book as well but oh well what can i do now really hope i can get thru this paper

Advance Drug Discovery:
Well I think this is the paper that i have the most confident in coz the questions that came out were very similar to the past year Q's so my advice ; Do more past year hehe

Biopharm 5:
This was OK Though we spotted the Q's but i still couldnt remember all the name of the drugs argh what's wrong with me I'm suppose to be a Pharmacy Student......

Drug Delivery Systems:
Well Generally OK to me though some said it was a pain in the butt

Pharmaceutical Care:
100 MCQ in 3 hours hmm.... u judge

I shouldnt be thinking about all that right now really hoping that im not gonna be called for VIVA .....(shudders)

As for the post exams celebration we went to D'Magios on Buchanan St, and watched Spiderman 3. Nice treat after a tiring 2 weeks of exams. :)

On the bright side I've been going out shopping consistently these few days until we actually got so bored and tired of walking the same street again n again and again. So we thought of going to Braehead hmm might be more interesting than Sauchiehall Street, Buchanan Street or Argyll Street haha

Oh btw if any of the juniors(P1/05) are interested in buying a table light and also white lightbulbs and some stationaries can contact me at carrisa_h@hotmail.com. I'll give u a good price for the stuff coz i really do not want to bring them back ad so if anyone is interested just email me at that address.

No comments: