Friday, May 25, 2007

Bored

Hmm... I am so bored right now that i'm actually doing this stuff...

5 things found in your bag:
- my purse
- my water bottle
- my snapfax card
- my atm cards
- tissues

5 things found in your purse:
- my student id
- my atm cards
- cash
- oyster card
- receipts

5 favourite things in your room:
- my duvet
- my pillow
- my soft toys
- my shoes
- my clothes

5 things you always wanted to do:
- perm my darn straight hair
- go out tour ( yeah i am right now)
- go back to Malaysia to EAT
- clean up my room
- pierce another ear hole :)

5 things you currently into:
- watching taiwan/korean drama series
- reading other ppl's blog (it can be entertaining at times)
- listening to A lot of Chinese Songs
- sharing secrets hehe
- cooking *no idea y*

Haih see i was so bored until i can fill up that wu lioa survey. Went to Chukoko buffett that day but unfortunately i dun have any pictures with me rite now so i cant post it up but anyways it was great fun going out alltogether again after we have been missing for some time ( *went to London* )The food was not bad but the Tepanyaki was quite horrible i would say. My chicken tepanyaki was super salty, Cy's pork was chewy and a bit hard (overdone), Ww's prawn was so cooked it was hard, Christine's beef was so chewy eventhough it was medium rare... except for that little blip i guess it was allright.

London was a heaven for shopping my cuz brother took me to those outlets where they were selling branded stuff like Nike, Reebok, Ted Baker and etc.. for a lower price that what u get outside. Well it was nice to walk around but i couldnt get anything form there the sizes were either too big or i was fickle minded. Went to Oxford Street later well it was madness sooo many ppl around i'm begining to get ppl phobia they are just like soooo many ppl in LONDON....Went to Primark and we spend nearly 2 hours in total just there lining up in the queue to try the clothes on and also to pay. Gosh.... luckily it was fruitful....

No comments: